You must be 16 or over to order this product from this website. By ticking the box you're confirming this. If you're under 16 please do not purchase this product.
Here are some useful tips on contact lens wear and care to help you get the best out of your contact lenses.
Ask yourself these three questions, each time you wear your lenses:
Do my eyes feel good with my lenses? — no discomfort
Do my eyes look good? — no redness
Do I see well? — no unusual blurring with either eye
If the answer to any of these questions is no, leave your lenses off and consult your contact lens practitioner immediately, who will advise you on what to do next.
Remember that if you have any questions about your contact lenses you should consult your eyecare practitioner for advice.
Please ensure that you read and follow all the instructions before attempting to wear.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Place eyewear onto the tip of your index finger ensuring that it
has a natural bowl like shape, see diagram.
- Hold your upper lid open with your other index finger, at the same time hold your lower
lid open with the middle finger. Looking straight at your eye in the mirror, slowly and gently place the accessory on your eye.
- Carefully release your eyelids and blink.
- You can gently massage your eyelid to centre the accessory.
When you are sure that it is correctly inserted, repeat the procedure for the opposite eye.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Look upwards and hold down the lower lid with a finger from any hand.
- Slowly and gently using any finger slide the eyewear down to the white of your eye.
- Gently pinch from your eye, taking care not to pinch too hard. Repeat for the other eye.
Always rinse with MesmerEyez All-In-One solution before wearing and after removing. Always store in fresh MesmerEyez All-In-One solution in the case provided.
- MesmerEyez eyewear is intended for occasional use only. Check with your eyecare practitioner before wearing for prolonged periods on an everyday basis. They will advise you of your recommended wearing schedule.
- If you wear infrequently, always remember to replace the solution in the storage case every week.
- MesmerEyez eyewear is intended to be disposed of after 1 day, 30 days or 90 days after opening as indicated on the packaging, irrespective of the number of times worn during the period.
Procedures/instructions recommended by your eye care practitioner & this guide must be followed at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious eye health problems.
- DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share with anyone else.
- DO NOT let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- ALWAYS remove before sleeping.
- ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
- You MUST NOT wear If you suffer from any of the following :-
Corneal dystrophies, Corneal ulcers, Inflammation of the cornea, e.g. keratitis, Inflammation of the eye, e.g. iritis, uveitis, Allergic eye conditions, any pre-existing eye condition
- MesmerEyez eyewear is suitable for healthy eyes (size: 14.0mm diameter, median base curve).
Fitting and Aftercare
- It is recommended that you consult your eyecare practitioner to ensure suitability.
- Always have regular check-ups and follow the advice of your medical or eye practitioner.- If you feel any unexplained discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove immediately and seek advice from a eyecare practitioner.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information in this leaflet, please consult your eyecare practitioner.
• The wear and use of contact lenses can affect the health of your eyes and otherwise impact on
your ocular health. The suppliers of all contact lenses, including zero-powered lenses, are subject
to certain legal obligations with which they must comply in the interest of customer ocular health.
Accordingly, we only supply contact lenses as permitted by your written contact lens specification
prescription. We will not supply contact lenses on any other basis. If your specification /
prescription is out of date, we will be unable to supply you with contact lenses and you will need
to send us a copy of a valid specification / prescription.
• By ordering contact lenses from our site, you warrant and confirm that:
• the order is a request for contact lenses personally by and for you, and all contact
lenses and ancillary products will be used by you only and no other person;
• you have a valid, effective, and current contact lens specification which:
• has been issued by a registered medical practitioner, registered optometrist, or
registered dispensing optician for the contact lenses which you are ordering;
• has not exceeded the expiry date noted on it (or, if no expiry date is so
detailed, the specification was issued within the 12 months prior to the date of
• the data you provide to us in relation to the condition of your eyes and ocular health
corresponds with the data detailed on your current, valid, and effective contact lens
• you have not been advised to stop wearing contact lenses by a medical practitioner,
optometrist, optician or other ocular health or eye care specialist;
• you have not suffered from any eye condition requiring treatment, or undergone any
ocular health treatment, within the past 12 months;
• you are not registered and are not required to be registered as sight-impaired, severely
sight-impaired, partially sighted, or blind by any local authority, council, or health
• you consent to us contacting your medical practitioner, registered optometrist, or
registered dispensing optician to verify your contact lens specification if we consider it
necessary or desirable (in our sole discretion);
• you acknowledge and accept that if details confirmed to us by your medical practitioner,
registered optometrist, or registered dispensing optician do not match those provided to
us by you, we will be unable to complete the sale to you until you undergo an eye test
with a medical practitioner, registered optometrist, registered dispensing optician, or
suitably qualified contact lens practitioner. If you are unable or unwilling to undergo such
an eye test you may cancel the order;
• you know of no reason why the contact lenses which you are ordering would not be, or
reasonably foreseeably may not be, appropriate for you or your health;
• you are not experiencing any discomfort or issues with, or have any concerns or
grounds for concern in relation to, contact lenses you are currently prescribed or
otherwise authorised by a medical practitioner, registered optometrist, registered
dispensing optician, to wear;
• you have not experienced any discomfort, issues, or complications with or arising out of
the use or wear of zero powered or cosmetic contact lenses;
• you understand that you should not attempt to wear any lens where the lens
specification does not match your current lens specification and that the left and right
lenses should be worn only in the corresponding eye;
• you undertake that you shall use any contact lenses or ancillary products sent to you by
us strictly in accordance with any accompanying user and safety instructions;
• you undertake to have a contact lens check at least once in any period of twelve months
or more frequently, if recommended by your registered medical practitioner, registered
optometrist, registered dispensing optician, or other ocular health or eye care specialist;
• the information and details provided by you either during registration or at any time are
true, not misleading, accurate, up-to- date, current, and complete in all respects; and
• you will notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided by you to us by
contacting customer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
telephoning 01509 276088.
• We accept no responsibility or liability to you for your lack of suitability to wear contact lenses as
detailed in the contact lens specification, for your overall suitability to wear contact lenses, or your
use of any products ancillary to the wear and use of contact lenses by you.
• If you require contact lens aftercare, we would suggest visiting your usual medical practitioner,
optometrist, optician or ocular health or eye care specialist, otherwise, please contact us by email
at email@example.com with your name, order reference, and residential address and
we will endeavour to provide you with details of eye care specialists in your local area. By
providing the details of such specialists we make no warranty or representation as to the quality
of services, care, advice, or treatment provided by them or following their advice.